Come join us for a celebration of our wonderful rescued cows
Come join us for our annual family-friendly day celebrating our beloved bovine residents. While the highlight of the event is always our vegan ice cream sundae bar, there will also be educational sanctuary tours and crafts for kids and kids at heart.
Where: Peace Ridge Sanctuary, 1111 Littlefield Road, Brooks, Maine
When: Saturday, July 9th, 2022 from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
What: An afternoon filled with sanctuary tours, crafts for kids, and lots of vegan ice cream
Why: Help support the 44 wonderful rescued cows that call PRS home!
Please read our “2022 General Visiting Guidelines” below before reserving you visit – Thank you!
Get Your Tickets Today!
2022 GENERAL VISITING GUIDELINES
Please carefully read and agree to the following guidelines before scheduling a visit:
- Please follow all of our COVID & HPAI safety precautions at all times
- Masks will be required for certain parts/areas of the tours – no exceptions
- Please, do not visit if you are/have recently been sick or have been around other sick people or anyone that has tested positive for COVID
- If you scheduled a visit but then get sick, please postpone your visit and let us know – we will accommodate your visit at a later date if possible
- Please carefully follow all written and posted safety guidelines for each barn/habitat
- If you have been around sick animals (or animals that you suspect may be sick) please do not visit us. We cannot risk exposing our animals and have very strict contagious disease quarantine protocols here
- If you have farmed animals or equines at home, please do not wear unwashed clothing that could potentially transmit disease to our animal residents and do not wear the same footwear you use around other farmed animals/equines – no exceptions
- If you have backyard birds at home, please consider waiting until HPAI has passed to consider visiting
- If you want to bring fresh (unspoiled) produce to donate to the animals it is greatly appreciated but for the safety of our visitors and animals, all donated food will be collected and fed out by our caregivers only – no feeding of the animals is permitted
- We have a strict 5mph speed limit at our main sanctuary property to ensure our animals and visitors are safe – please respect this speed limit and drive slowly
- For the safety of our animal residents, we cannot allow people to bring companion animals to PRS – please respect this rule and leave your furry friends home when visiting
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding and for helping to ensure that our 2022 visiting season is enjoyable and safe for everyone! If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com