- We will reach out once we have reviewed your completed request form found below.
- We prioritize helping with emergency and local cruelty/neglect cases first.
- For non-emergency cases, we can discuss putting you on our wait list.
If you are placed on our wait list, we’ll give you an approximate timeline of when we might be able to help.
If you are on our wait list and your situation becomes dire (animals not being fed/receiving basic care) please let us know.
If you are on our wait list and no longer in need of assistance, please let us know.
- When we are ready to help, we will follow up with you to set up a transfer date and coordinate requirements.
You will be required to complete a relinquishment form, transferring legal custody to the sanctuary.
- Prior to transfer, you will need to provide a copy of a current Coggin’s test.
- Please let us know if you need help setting up an appointment to have the testing done.
- Please provide us with any veterinary records, including vaccination records.
- If you are transporting your animal(s), we will coordinate a time with you in advance.
- If we are transporting your animal(s), we require someone there to safety load your animal(s) onto the trailer.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you soon.